Oprah Magazine Designer Positions
- Job Description:
Oprah Magazine is seeking a strong set of designers to bring passionate dedication and creative collaboration to our magazine. The ideal candidates must be hard working, ambitious conceptual thinkers with strong typographic skills and a positive attitude. He/she will be responsible for designing pages for any or all sections of the magazine while striving to continually push and explore the visual direction. Candidates will conceptualize, assign and art direct illustration and, while under the supervision of the Design Directors, work closely with the photo department art directing imagery. He/she must have the ability to work closely with editors to assist in creating visually captivating design solutions while excelling at working both independently and in a team environment, paying close attention to detail and deadlines.
- Area of Focus: Design
- City: New York City
- Region: Northeast
- Duration: Full-time
- Company: Hearst Corporation
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Kristie Bailey
- How to Apply: Applicants: Think you have a strong set of design skills and a positive attitude? Please respond with your resume, pdf samples or a link to an online portfolio to email@example.com for consideration. No phone calls please.
- Job Requirements: - 2+ years professional graphic design and art direction experience - Hands-on approach to idea generation - Strong typographic expertise - Sophisticated visual type and design sense - Thorough knowledge of CS3; K4