Graphic Design Intern
- Job Description:
DETAILS Magazine is looking for a creative and motivated student to join the Promotional Art Department. Projects range from logos and invitations to inbook ads and online extensions. Candidate must be reliable, hardworking, and be hands-on with assigned projects.
- Position: Internship
- Area of Focus: Design
- City: New York City
- Region: NYC tri-state
- About Our Company: About DETAILS: A part of Condé Nast Publications, DETAILS is a men’s lifestyle magazine that covers interests ranging from design and art/culture to fashion, grooming and fitness. Details’ smart journalism, unparalleled design aesthetic and actionable service provide everything our reader needs to accessorize his lifestyle and embody the new masculine ideal.
- Contact Email:email@example.com
- Contact Name: Catherine Kim
- How to Apply: Please send all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with "DETAILS Internship" in subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Job Requirements: Requirements/Materials: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Professional experience within creative industry preferred Must be able to receive school credit Examples of 7-10 projects (PDF format) or link to portfolio online Resume