Jobs at Phoenix Design Studio
- Job Description:
Question: What's the secret to staying cool in the desert? Answer: Working in a creative environment. We're building such an environment in downtown Phoenix, and we're looking for designers for news, features and sports who thrive in a collegial, energetic atmosphere. We're committed to staff development, regular feedback, an open exchange of ideas and having fun, while working hard. We have openings at all levels of experience, both immediate and in the coming months. The studio produces broadsheets, tabs, slick magazines and even digital publications for nine Gannett newspapers. Interested? Contact Tracy Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 602.444.8094 (though email will get you the quickest response).
- Position: Designer
- Area of Focus: Design
- City: Phoenix
- Region: South West
- Duration: Full-time
- About Our Company: Phoenix Design Studio operates out of the Republic Media building in downtown Phoenix.
- Benefits: Full medical, life, prescriptions, dental, vision, matching 401k
- Company: Gannett Co. Inc.
- Contact Address: 200 E. Van Buren St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Contact Email:email@example.com
- Contact Name: Tracy Collins
- How to Apply: Send resume and link to online portfolio.
- Job Requirements: Entry level, experienced and senior positions open. Should be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.