- Job Description:
Story Worldwide is looking for a gifted and motivated intern to join our design team. You will assist on a variety of projects, including designing for web, tablet and print. We are seeking someone with a strong interest in typography, who is also knowledgeable and excited about digital and multi-media formats. Candidates should have a keen sense of design, strong working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and basic knowledge of HTML and Flash. This intern should be available to work three days a week in our midtown New York office from 10AM to 6PM, and will be compensated with a daily food/travel stipend.
- Position: Internship
- Area of Focus: Design
- City: New York City
- Region: Northeast
- Duration: Part-time
- About Our Company: About Story Story Worldwide is a creative agency catering to some of the world’s most renowned brands within retail, travel, CPG and healthcare. We deliver content through media - stories that are strong enough to travel across channels. We call it multichannel narrative, and the candidate we’re looking for must have experience with applying great ideas across a wide spectrum of channels, from digital over film, print and social media. It’s a cutting-edge creative environment, where every day we help our clients redefine the way they engage with their audiences.
- Benefits: daily food/travel stipend
- Company: Story Worldwide
- Contact Address: 360 Lexington Ave. NY NY 10017
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: roe intrieri
- How to Apply: Please send a resume and portfolio (PDF or online link) to email@example.com