- Job Description:
Story Worldwide is looking for an enthusiastic and dependable photo intern. This is a great opportunity to be a part of our imaging department firsthand and learn about the responsibilities involved in producing photography for magazines and advertising. A background in photography and a strong interest in photo editing magazines (travel & beauty/fashion titles) is preferred.
- Position: Internship
- Area of Focus: Photo
- City: New York City
- Region: Northeast
- Duration: Part-time
- About Our Company: About Story Story Worldwide is a creative agency catering to some of the world’s most renowned brands within retail, travel, CPG and healthcare. We deliver content through media - stories that are strong enough to travel across channels. We call it multichannel narrative, and the candidate we’re looking for must have experience with applying great ideas across a wide spectrum of channels, from digital over film, print and social media. It’s a cutting-edge creative environment, where every day we help our clients redefine the way they engage with their audiences.
- Benefits: stipend for lunch and travel
- Company: Story Worldwide
- Contact Address: 360 Lexington Ave. NY, NY 10017
- Contact Email:email@example.com
- Contact Name: roe intrieri
- How to Apply: Please send a resume and portfolio (PDF or online link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Requirements: - assisting the photo editors in various aspects of shoot production, including assisting on in-house still and video shoots - video research and editing (if you are experienced with editing video) - photo research - processing invoices - tracking portfolios - data entry for budget sheets and comp lists - Experience with Macintosh OSX platform, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office is a must. Experience with Adobe Indesign & Final Cut Pro is a plus. - A BFA in Photography degree or current enrollment in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Photography - Excellent communication and organizational skills with great attention to detail - A commitment of approx. 20 hours per week