Design Intern, The Knot
- Job Description:
The Knot, part of XO Group Inc., a lifestage media company, seeks a spring design intern. This is a great opportunity for a talented designer with an interest in editorial design. You will be a part of the design and production process from start to finish. Administrative tasks will be included in your daily responsibilities and you will have the opportunity to design layouts for our national, regional and digital magazines as well as work on designs for online and social media. Time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Position: Internship
- Area of Focus: Design
- City: New York City
- Region: NYC tri-state
- Duration: Part-time
- About Our Company: Every year, millions of brides, newlyweds and first-time parents visit The Knot, The Nest and The Bump for guidance and advice during some of the most important moments in their lives. Here at XO Group, we strive to give our customers a best in class user experience to make these moments even more special. We are highly focused on building a user-centric, product-focused, mobile-first organization with a refreshing, fun and entrepreneurial work culture. For everyone at XO Group, a collaborative spirit is a must. Our teams are very dedicated and excited about what they do—and we work hard to maintain that atmosphere.
- Company: XO Group Inc.
- Contact Address: 195 Broadway, FL 25 New York, NY 10007
- Contact Email:email@example.com
- Contact Name: Katie Ragan
- How to Apply: http://xogroupinc.com/careers-detail/17384/
- Job Requirements: For everyone at XO Group Inc., a collaborative spirit is a must. Our teams are very dedicated and excited about what they do—and we work hard to maintain that atmosphere. The right candidate for this position will be smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a problem solver, a go-getter and above all, a team player. -Must have advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop. -Must have good eye for photography, typography and understanding of grids -An interest in weddings is helpful and magazine/website experience is a plus You must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program or be a recent grad to apply. This is a paid internship and school credit is optional. The internship is part-time (two days a week) for 18 weeks, starting in mid January and extending to early May.