Recently in Production Category
- Oversee organization and maintenance of job tickets and materials
- Arrange messengers and trucks for deliveries
- Contact both clients and vendors to manage scheduling for current and future work
- Sort and file completed jobs and samples
- Create, update and maintain databases and mailing lists
- Order office supplies and assist with general office needs
- Answer the phone, direct calls to other employees, take and forward messages
- Must be able to multitask in fast-paced office
- Superior organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Adobe programs a plus
The Art Production Associate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in art production at a magazine. Candidate must be an organized, detail-oriented self-starter who can handle significant responsibility and work well in a team environment.
This position reports to the Managing Editor.