The Associate Creative Director of Marketing for Print and Digital is responsible for the management and supervision of staff as well as the design and development of user interface deliverables and artwork including print materials for SourceMedia marketing, Marketing Solutions Group and Conferences Group.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and supervise the staff, workflow and deliverables of the editorial production group and marketing design group.
• Conceive highly creative branding and design solutions for print, e-mail, direct mail, supplements, eBooks/Digital Editions, banner ads and Photoshop mockups for websites.
• Apply ingenuity, creativity and analytical and organizational skills to identify solutions for Internal clients and advertisers.
• Estimate resource needs/schedules, assign projects and hire freelance help when necessary.
• Recommend or approve interaction methods and devices to accomplish given user-tasks.
• Work closely with development teams and external vendors to QA development and implementation.
• Stay up to date with latest trends in technology, industry, design and user experience.
• Utilize Basecamp project management tool to manage projects, tasks, and working hours.
• Assume responsibilities of the Group Creative Director when necessary, e.g., vacations.