Candidate must be extremely organized and detail-oriented. They should have excellent communication skills, work well in a team, and be knowledgeable of photo archive systems and have a background in photography. Key Responsibilities:
· Assisting Photo Director with day-to-day scheduling and administrative duties and providing support for the photo department staff when needed.
· Work on the Women's Health photo archive system.
· Booking all aspects of travel and compiling/completing expense reports through the Concur expense system.
· Work with retouchers and work on stock photography research for the front of book sections.
· Maintain and organize the prop closet
· Oversee the still photography with our Emmaus, PA studio
· Contribute to the many needs of the Photo department