Vital Findings (www.vitalfindings.com) is an innovative consumer research firm in Los Angeles dedicated to making research as creative as it is analytical. We are a team of creative, entrepreneurial researchers focused on bringing the tools of design, management consulting, and innovation to our research. Our mission is to elevate the market research profession beyond just delivering reports and PowerPoint bullets, allowing researchers to actually enable business action.
We are looking for a freelancer that we can rely on during busy periods. The freelancer will augment the design team on a per project basis; responsibilities would include creating designed deliverables such as illustrations, PowerPoint reports, videos, infographics, web graphics, marketing materials etc.
Freelancers will be paid an hourly rate, determined by their level of experience and design quality.
• 2+ years professional experience
• Experience designing in PowerPoint
• Familiarity with other Microsoft Office Programs
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with photography, video editing and motion graphics a plus
• Well-rounded portfolio showing a variety of print and digital Information design examples
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Design PowerPoint reports that are client-ready
• Create data-visualizations and infographics to succinctly communicate variety of information
• Support multiple teams with various ad-hoc project deliverables: questionnaire graphics, PowerPoint templates, etc.
Please send your resume and portfolio site link to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Design Freelancer in the subject head. Please include an example of a PowerPoint deck you have designed.