Pace is North America's leading independent content agency, specializing in multichannel branded content solutions that fuel loyalty, CRM, marketing, digital and social programs for many of the world's largest brands. We have a staff of more than 330 professionals located in five offices across the U.S. - Greensboro, North Carolina; New York; Dallas; San Antonio; and Rogers, Arkansas. We help our clients navigate through the complex marketing landscape to develop programs that deliver targeted outcomes.
Work with Art Director and editorial team in selecting photography for digital and print magazine. Responsible for production of all original photography and overseeing stock images.
Education: Fine Arts, Photography, or related degree
Experience: Minimum of 5+ years experience
Skills: Needs to be highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Bridge. Must be Self-motivated, organized and self-managed. High ability to multitask in a high-volume environment against tight deadlines. Possess strong verbal in-person, telephone, and written communication skills. Attention to detail, organization, and executes essential follow-up on all tasks/communication. Professional and diplomatic disposition capable of giving and receiving constructive feedback. CMS and design experience helpful.
• Act as ambassador of corporate photo guidelines across multi-stakeholder international organization for a international client.
• Support a high volume of critical and time sensitive requests from multiple stakeholders for an international client across digital, foreign and print magazine mediums
• Management of contracts, agreements and payments for image assets across print and digital mediums
• Selection of commissioned/stock images to meet online content publishing requirements
• Conceptualize photo treatments with art staff
• Editing, Retouching and Sizing of image assets for the client's print and digital magazine mediums, the client's corporate website, and various client campaigns.
• Act as advisor for the client web team on photo selection and placement for the corporate website
• Maintain and establish relationships with photographers, agencies, and stock houses.
• Identify and develop relationships with photographers who should be working for the magazine
• Contract and invoice all photography assets for print (when applicable) and digital magazine mediums
• Assisting with acquisition of rich media for digital edition
• Maintain art budget for account management
• Archive all photography and media invoices and contracts
• Ensure all media and photography is licensed properly
• Color correct and otherwise manipulate photos as needed
• Acquire high-resolution photos from vendors, photographers, stock houses etc.
• Send courtesy issues of magazines and links to photo sources
• Insert photo credits and provide caption information
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities