We are currently seeking an experienced Art Director to join our team in Miami.
Nexos, with a circulation of 11.7 million, is the only Spanish- and Portuguese- language magazine that connects North and South America, with links to the rest of the world. Found exclusively on American Airlines' Pan-Latin flights, Nexos focuses on Latin celebrities, events, shopping, fashion, cuisine, real estate and lifestyle, all with a sleek, elegant design.
It's vital that the candidate be fluent in English and Spanish. As well designing the bi-monthly magazine, there would additional work on sales collateral.
- Lead the creative vision of the magazine, organise photo shoots, commission artwork.
- Work with the Editor of Nexos in the planning and production of the title.
- Co-ordinate with the American Airlines Design Director in Dallas, as well as the head office in London.
- Liaise with the client when needed.
- Adhere to the deadlines and budget set for the title.
- Ensure that the work is of the highest standard.