American Airlines, the world's largest airline, has a new exciting opportunity for a talented designer, working on American Way and Celebrated Living, run out of Ink's Miami office. These magazines have an incredible reach; being read by up to 16 million passengers a month.
At Ink we aim to produce magazines with a difference, so it's vital that the candidate is a creative self-starter, confident in working on projects from the ground up. They must be organized and happy to work as part of a small team.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about all aspects of magazine design and be able to champion one of the world's biggest brands. We are a global company and communicating and working positively with the head office in London is a vital part of the role.
- Day to day design of the magazines, assisting with photo shoots and commissioning artwork
- Working with Editors and the Art Director in the planning and production of the titles
- Preparing files for print
- Image researching
- Adhering to the deadlines and budget set for the title
- Ensuring that the work is of the highest standard
- Commissioning illustrations and photography
- Understanding the brand and working to style