Job Description: This position is part of the Hearst Visual Group, with an emphasis on Esquire, Men’s Health and Town & Country. The candidate must be an organized self-starter with a strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Research photos for all sections of the magazines using Getty as well as other photo agencies.
• Coordinate Studio D (in-house photo studio) shoots.
• Manage invoices, department expenses, estimates, advances, contracts, call sheets and insurance.
• Provide support for the photo group for all administrative tasks.
• Help with photo production, including sourcing props.
• Keep track of and input photo/production credits.
• Work with interns.
Type of Job: Photo
City: New York City
State/Country: New York
About Our Company:
About Hearst Magazines: As one of the world's largest publishers of monthly magazines, with more than 10,000 employees worldwide, Hearst Magazines has more than 300 editions and 245 websites globally, including 25 brands in the U.S., where its print and digital assets reach 155 million readers and site visitors each month.
Contact Name: Emilie Benyowitz
Contact Email: email@example.com
How to Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org