Job Description: Boston magazine is seeking a talented, collaborative associate art director to join its award-winning team. Working under the leadership of the design director, the associate art director is responsible for helping produce and shape the look of the magazine and the brand.
- Create and design high-impact editorial pages
- Generate innovative visual storytelling ideas
- Elevate the brand through current editorial design trends
- Partner with Design Director, Photo Editor and Edit team on story development and visual concepts
- Assign illustrations
- Manage individual page production, pagination and shipping
- Oversee and approve color correction and retouching
- Manage daily workflow of the Art Department
- Maintain positive work environment with high creative standards
All candidates should have at least four years of consumer or editorial publication design experience, and must be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Type of Job: Art Design
Company: Boston Magazine
About Our Company: www.bostonmagazine.com
Contact Name: Ben Purvis
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: If you are a qualified candidate and interested in this position, please email a cover letter, resume, and samples from your portfolio that demonstrate design excellence to email@example.com. We value diversity. Phones calls, or walk-ins, will NOT be accepted.