Job Description: The designer creates solutions for a wide variety of channels including social media, web, and print. The candidate will be a person who can access creativity while maintaining brand guidelines throughout all materials she or he creates. This position will report to the Art Director.
• 3+ years’ experience in a competitive, deadline-driven, and professional design environment.
• Use Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and techniques to design and produce print and digital content.
• Must possess a definitive creative vision, a high level of design sophistication, a keen eye for photography, and strong typography skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in editorial print design and corporate communications.
• Proven ability to conceptualize and design standard communications, including brochures, posters, manuals, annual reports, etc.
• Experience designing graphics for all social media platforms, email newsletters and other forms of digital communications.
• Ability to present all types of data in visual formats including infographics and data visualizations.
• Experience with motion graphics a plus, but not required.
• Conceptualize with art and photography directors and work closely with contributing illustrators.
• Work collaboratively with teams throughout the organization to execute design for various campaigns and projects.
• Strong verbal and written skills required.
Type of Job: Design
Region: New York
Duration: Temporary full-time
Company: Environmental non-profit
Contact Name: Alex Spacher
Contact Email: Bmulligan123@gmail.com
How to Apply: Please email your resume with a link to your online portfolio or website.