Job Description: SELF is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented designer to join our team. In this role, the Senior Digital Designer will work closely with the Creative, Editorial, and Product teams to create compelling, cohesive, and beautiful assets, artwork, and products. SELF is a digitally focused wellness brand that promotes diversity and inclusivity.
- Stay up to date with industry trends across digital publishing and design.
- Concept and design interactive landing pages, emails, and web assets.
- Work closely with editors to come up with creative solutions for on-site artwork.
- Ensure all visuals accurately represent the brand and are pixel perfect in execution.
- Work with developers to create visually exciting, mobile-friendly products.
- Photo research and retouching.
- 5 years design experience in a digital setting.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of digital production processes and capabilities.
- In-depth proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Illustration and HTML knowledge a plus.
Position: Senior Digital Designer
Type of Job: Digital
City: New York
Region: New York City
Company: Condé Nast
About Our Company: Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television, and premium digital video programming.
For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer on Twitter and @condenastcareers on Instagram.
Contact Name: Nathalie Kirsheh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: Email contact with resume & samples of your work/website.