Job Description: Looking for an on-site freelance designer that can help with project management, production, advertorial design, and corporate print design. Our office is located in downtown NYC. The duration could last for weeks, months, or ultimately full time. Working alongside the Creative Director, your responsibilities will include project management, editorial, advertorial, marketing, and corporate collateral.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software
• A great communicator with a desire for client-facing communication
• Editorial or magazine marketing, brochures and print experience a plus
• Comfortable taking a project from conception to completion, including preparing files for print and a good understanding of production
• Extremely organized and detailed with excellent project and time management skills
• BFA preferably with an emphasis in Graphic Design, Editorial, Communication Design
Type of Job: Primarily Print Creative
City: New York
Company: Segal Savad
About Our Company: Formed in 2000, Segal Savad is a full-service brand communication and digital experience consultancy. We integrate design, language, data and technology across traditional and emerging channels to empower our clients and support their growth.
As an award-winning boutique agency, Segal Savad provides a nimble, efficient and collaborative approach to marketing communications integrated across a complete user journey. Based in New York City, we support well-known brands across the US and the world.
Contact Name: Johanna Savad
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: Please only apply to email@example.com