Job Description: Innovative, fast-paced, exciting travel company Indagare is looking for a motivated Digital & Web Designer who will be closely working with our creative and marketing teams on a variety of design projects across all our platforms and collaterals. The primary function of this role is to support the organization with the design of a range of campaigns, including digital and web design, as well as some print.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design new website landing pages, with a focus on effective/behavior-driving/optimized UX
• Design and produce responsive e-marketing campaigns
• Design and produce all social media assets and digital display ads
• Design creative presentations, signage and other promotional materials, including some merchandise
• Produce internal learning/development materials and all company decks, maintaining brand identity
• Maintain/develop brand identity by optimizing materials, including design assets library
• Oversee production work, including print runs and merchandising
• Help build and be responsible for the marketing department’s graphic inventory, including crafting templates that will work for a wide range of needs
• Work cross-functionally with Creative/Content, Marketing and Membership teams
• Ability to design independently, efficiently incorporating feedback
• Expertise in mobile responsive design / building responsive email templates
• Expertise with InDesign, Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with Sketch and inVision
• Wireframe understanding
• Wordpress and Hupspot proficiency
• Passion for and experience with travel a plus
• Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, high-performance environment
• Background in working with luxury brand/product a plus
• Experience in writing HTML coding, HTML5 a plus
• 2-3 years relevant work experience
Type of Job: Digital Design
City: New York
State/Country: New York
Benefits: Indagare offers a full package of benefits, including medical insurance, dental, vision, flexible spending, life insurance and access to the company’s 401K.
Company: Indagare Travel
About Our Company: Indagare is a members-only, boutique travel-planning company that offers curated content, customized trip-planning and group trips around passion points.
We partner with our members to design a personalized roadmap for their lifetime of journeys and handpick experiences perfectly suited to their preferences. Through our global network of partners, guides and tastemakers, we deliver real-time, honest intel and unlock behind-the-scenes access and exclusive perks that they won’t find anywhere else.
Founded by top travel expert Melissa Biggs Bradley, Indagare leverages its global network of guides, tastemakers, influencers and content curators to create extraordinary experiences and bespoke trips for its community of passionate travelers across digital, social, print and partnerships.
www.indagare.com | @indagaretravel | #howyoutravelmatters
Contact Name: Alyssa Yanover
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: Apply online at www.indagare.com/careers or email us directly at email@example.com!