Job Description: The designer creates solutions for a wide variety of channels, including social media, web, and print. The ideal candidates will be those who can access creativity while maintaining brand guidelines throughout all materials they create. This position will report to the Communications Department.
• 2+ years experience in a competitive, deadline-driven, and professional design environment.
• Use Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and techniques to design and produce print and digital content.
• Must possess a definitive creative vision, a high level of design sophistication, a keen eye for photography, and strong typography skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in editorial print design and corporate communications.
• Proven ability to conceptualize and design standard communications products, including brochures, posters, manuals, annual reports, etc.
• Experience designing graphics for all social media platforms, e-newsletters, and other forms of digital communications.
• Ability to present all types of data in visual formats, including infographics and data visualizations.
• Experience with motion graphics a plus.
• Conceptualize with art and photography directors and work closely with contributing illustrators.
• Work collaboratively with teams throughout the organization to execute design for various campaigns and projects.
• Strong verbal and written skills required.
Type of Job: Design
City: New York, NY
Duration: Temporary full-time (with possible transition to long-term)
Company: Nonprofit for the Environment
About Our Company: Major environmental nonprofit
Contact Name: Buck Mulligan
Contact Email: email@example.com
How to Apply: Please send a resume and a link to your portfolio.